Eligibility Criteria To Apply
- Students pursuing post-graduate studies, in the domain of Architecture, Planning, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or other branches of Engineering
- Students from final year of undergraduate program in Architecture
- Scholars from doctoral studies in Architecture and Engineering
- Young architects or engineers under 28 years of age, with 2 years of professional experience in the field of energy efficient building design.
- All participants are expected to have some knowledge of building energy performance simulation tools.
- Registration Fees: BEEP will sponsor participants selected for the camp. Lodging, boarding and local travel during the camp will be provided by BEEP. Participants are expected to make their two-way travel arrangements.